I run a glass/smoke shop on the east coast.We carry a lot of high end glass that goes for big bucks and our Instagram is how we unload a lot of it.
We ship pieces all over the country because of our reach on Instagram so obviously I was interested in expanding our reach. We did the trial for about two days and everything was great. I sent him an email because I was curious about how high the number of people we were following was going to get on a daily basis, and I wanted to give him our credit card info. He was immediately hostile and defensive and was upset that I didn't understand his process.
I remained somewhat pleasant and was determined to get my questions answered so we could just continue doing business but he was so rude that I just did not feel comfortable giving him our money. I'm going to have to unfollow a ton of people now but this guy was such an *** that it's almost worth it.
I definitely regret ever doing business with this guy.I highly encourage anybody who is considering doing this to not because he takes over your account and follows a *** load of people and as soon as you have any sort of question or complaint you will realize that he is a total nutjob
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Hostile behaviour from owner
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- People to know not to use this service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "MEVER AGAIN TRAVEL ALEGIANT: Departed Sanford 2 hours late, sat on Tarmac for 1 hour in cramped seats. Return flight from Bangor. We are advised to arrive two..."
- "Home depot was hired to install their flooring Allure Vinyl by Trafficmaster, Made by Halstead. We did our whole brand new home in this floor 1400 sq ft, It is..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."