PhameGram - Business owner is extremely rude and unprofessional

5 of 8 PhameGram reviews

I run a glass/smoke shop on the east coast.We carry a lot of high end glass that goes for big bucks and our Instagram is how we unload a lot of it.

We ship pieces all over the country because of our reach on Instagram so obviously I was interested in expanding our reach. We did the trial for about two days and everything was great. I sent him an email because I was curious about how high the number of people we were following was going to get on a daily basis, and I wanted to give him our credit card info. He was immediately hostile and defensive and was upset that I didn't understand his process.

I remained somewhat pleasant and was determined to get my questions answered so we could just continue doing business but he was so rude that I just did not feel comfortable giving him our money. I'm going to have to unfollow a ton of people now but this guy was such an *** that it's almost worth it.

I definitely regret ever doing business with this guy.I highly encourage anybody who is considering doing this to not because he takes over your account and follows a *** load of people and as soon as you have any sort of question or complaint you will realize that he is a total nutjob

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Hostile behaviour from owner

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
People to know not to use this service
Product or service
Review category
Media
review #612305

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with PhameGram? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
5 of 8 PhameGram reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
kelseycampbell

May 06, 2015 #980768

This person is clearly confused and didn't read any of literature that we gave them. Our company simply states what we do TWICE before people sign up to the company so to pretend like you didn't understand when we explained ourselves already bothers us. We have over 300 clients worldwide and don't have time to waste.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.