I run a glass/smoke shop on the east coast.We carry a lot of high end glass that goes for big bucks and our Instagram is how we unload a lot of it.
We ship pieces all over the country because of our reach on Instagram so obviously I was interested in expanding our reach. We did the trial for about two days and everything was great. I sent him an email because I was curious about how high the number of people we were following was going to get on a daily basis, and I wanted to give him our credit card info. He was immediately hostile and defensive and was upset that I didn't understand his process.
I remained somewhat pleasant and was determined to get my questions answered so we could just continue doing business but he was so rude that I just did not feel comfortable giving him our money. I'm going to have to unfollow a ton of people now but this guy was such an *** that it's almost worth it.
I definitely regret ever doing business with this guy.I highly encourage anybody who is considering doing this to not because he takes over your account and follows a *** load of people and as soon as you have any sort of question or complaint you will realize that he is a total nutjob
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Hostile behaviour from owner
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- People to know not to use this service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "I found a long hair in my Breyers ice cream ..."
- "MEVER AGAIN TRAVEL ALEGIANT: Departed Sanford 2 hours late, sat on Tarmac for 1 hour in cramped seats. Return flight from Bangor. We are advised to arrive two..."
- "Home depot was hired to install their flooring Allure Vinyl by Trafficmaster, Made by Halstead. We did our whole brand new home in this floor 1400 sq ft, It is..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."