Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered!The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments just because I asked questions regarding the conditions of his services and what were to happen if I things weren't able to work out and I couldn't continue with his business.
He told me that his business isn't for me because I'm 'broke' and then continue gloated how 75 dollars isn't anything to him and how he thought is was "hilarious how I treated 75 like it was 750".Extremely rude, I wouldn't recommend to join his business because of his ignorant nature.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."